Thursday 22 November 2012

I own, but never worn.

 

 



These are just 5 items that I have in my wardrobe which I have never worn. All of them I really love, but just have never got round to wearing them - since being bought.


The Follow The Footsteps T-shirt was bought at the charity shop Scope for about £2.50. I bought it as I just loved the design on the front. I think it is a really fun loving top, which would look great with anything really. However, I just haven't found that 'anything' to wear it with.

The Flamingo Dress from Primark was about £8. I bought it during the summer as another summer dress. However, the buttons started falling off it and had to be replaced with new ones by my Mum. By the time she had replaced them though, it was Winter. I don't really think Winter and Flamingos go well together, so I still haven't worn it. I'm hoping to wear it next Summer though!


The Sparkly Copper Coloured Sheer Shirt was actually bought again, at Scope for around £3.00. I love the sparkle of it and I think it would look good buttoned up or just left open, with something underneath. I think it'd look great with anything dark coloured, Maybe for a night out or a party? I just haven't been on any nights out or parties, to actually try wearing it.


The Floral Print Shirt was bought from Internacionale, somewhere where I have only been twice. I thought the print of this shirt was really cute and that it'd look lovely with a black skirt or jeans. However, I haven't worn it because every time I see it in my wardrobe, I am put off by the tying bit at the bottom. Even though I could tuck it into a skirt, it has been left in my wardrobe, still with the tag on.

The Floral Print Shorts where bought back in May time, around my 18th Birthday. I really wanted to wear them for the night I went out with my friends, but sadly it wasn't warm enough. I defiantly think that these shorts are one of the prettiest items of clothing I own! But again, they still have their tag on and are only suitable for Summer or Spring. I also cannot find a suitable top to wear with them.. sob!

If anyone has any ideas of what I can wear my shorts with, let me know!
Do you own clothes that you've never worn before, or is it just me?
Would you get rid of these clothes if you was me? Or hold onto them for just in case..

No comments:

Post a Comment