Tuesday 20 November 2012

Impulse Buying.




After college I went shopping with two friends from college. I wasn't planning on buying anything, maybe a few t-shirt and such.. but I ended up coming home with these three items.

Floral Print Double Layer Dress from Select. Priced at £16
£13.60 with Student Discount.
I aren't one to usually shop in Select, but I went in with my friend and this dress really caught my eye. The photo doesn't really do it any justice, however it has a really great cut to it. What else I like about it is that it is suitable for all year round.
If I was to wear it in summer, I probably wouldn't wear tights with it, maybe not even a jacket. But today I wore it with thick black tights, my coat and some light pumps and felt great.

Patterned Trousers from Topshop. Previously priced at £40 however, in the sale for £25
£22.50 with Student Discount.
I have wanted a pair of trousers like these for ages, but just never really got round to looking for some. However, browsing through the Topshop Sale I found these. I was so drawn to the pattern of them, that I just had to buy them! The only problem with them is that they are a bit too big for me, however my Mum said she could possibly alter them for me.
They are a size 10 and high waisted. They fit really well in the length, just not around my waist.

Floral Print Trousers from Topshop. Previously priced at £36, however in the sale for £15
£13.50 with Student Discount.

I noticed these ones before the others but decided to buy both. These ones are a size 6 and fit perfectly. I think the fact that I found a pair which fit perfectly out does the pattern. I do like the pattern, but I prefer the pattern of the previous ones.
These ones are a different material to the others and that I think I prefer to. These ones are a lot more lighter and easy to move about it. It sort of feels like I'm wearing some stylish pyjarmas!

I'm going to an interview in London for some work experience at a Model Agency, so I'm hoping to wear one or the other pair of trousers. I'm not sure what I'm going to wear them with yet, but I'm sure I'll rustle something up and write about it.


No comments:

Post a Comment